An employee of the legal department is required for our KHOBAR Branch
- Saudi Nationality
- Holds a bachelor's degree and above, specializing in law
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in dealing with computers in general with all its applications
- Enduring work pressures and dealing with others skills
Job responsibilities for the legal and compliance department employee are
- Ensure that the company adheres to the rules and regulations of the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia and the relevant laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Providing the Central Bank with all the supervisory, supervisory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the company's governance and effectiveness.
- Checking and updating contracts and agreements concluded with insurance companies.
- Checking and updating contracts and agreements concluded with clients.
- Writing lawsuit notes.
- Responding to the inquiries of the technical departments from the legal point of view.
- Study the new rules and regulations related to insurance business.
- Proposing plans to improve the legal position of the company.
- Writing letters and inquiries for the Risk Committee and supervising their delivery and follow-up to the competent authorities.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the company's internal systems and policies.
- Update the company's internal policies, procedures and systems.
- Writing periodic reports related to combating money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud.
- Sending internal awareness notes to employees.
- Sending circulars to employees.