1. We pioneered the concept of professional insurance broking in Saudi Arabia in 1979 with the establishment of FTE Insurance Brokers, and then changed our name to Saudi Brokers the following year.
2. We were among the first approved brokers to be licensed by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency in 2008, following the introduction of new industry regulations.
3. As well as complying fully with all local insurance rules and regulations, we adopt the highest international standards and global best practice, supported by our own professional code of conduct.
4. We were one of the first companies in Saudi Arabia to purchase an early Apple computer, and design our own in-house program to automate the entire insurance brokerage and claims handling process.
5. Our annual turnover exceeds SAR 200 million.
6. We have a team of over 80 qualified and experienced professionals.
7. We operate throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from our offices in Al-Khobar, Riyadh and Jeddah.
8. We enjoy one of the highest client-retention rates in the industry of over 90 percent.
9. We provide pre-insurance risk assessment and management, as a prerequisite to arranging comprehensive insurance solutions for corporate and individual clients.
10. We offer additional value-added services at no cost, including keeping clients up to date with the latest insurance regulations, trends and events – locally, regionally and internationally.
11. We have an in-depth knowledge of all technical aspects of insurance; and have established enduring strategic relationships with local, regional and international insurance and reinsurance companies.
12. We have developed a thorough knowledge of the key commercial and industrial sectors in Saudi Arabia; and fully understand the nature of our clients’ businesses and their associated risks.
13. We are a close-knit family business, with a culture that fosters effective teamworking through mutual trust and respect; and empowers staff to take responsibility and make the right decisions on behalf of the Company.
14. We are one of the very few insurance brokers in Saudi Arabia to have an in-house training and development department, in line with our commitment to develop the full potential of our staff.
15. One of our goals is to attract, nurture, and invest in young Saudis through training and development programs with the aim of producing qualified professionals and leaders in the insurance market.